28 Everyday Struggles When You’re Six Foot Something
December 11, 2014
4. Slowing yourself down because you always walk slightly faster than the people you’re with.
5. Debating whether or not you should drop the extra $100 for an Economy Plus seat every time you fly.
6. There’s only two spots for you in a group picture: standing in the back…
9. Navigating the minefield of average height people with their umbrellas when it rains.
12. Straining your neck trying to get low enough to see the traffic light you’re stopped at.
13. Getting your head cropped out when your friend makes that pic they took with you as their profile picture.
21. Slouching to avoiding blocking someone’s view, and then tripping someone cause you’re sticking your legs out.
28. And of course, having to endure yet another person joking, “How’s the weather up there?”
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/awesomer/6-foot-blues